2014. augusztus 6., szerda

[Beta][HTML5/iOS] Repeating What Simon Says - minimal retro game inspired by Simon toy; gets difficult fast


Hi,


I'm trying to bring some retro gameplay to modern platforms and I'm writing a memory game heavily inspired by Simon toy.


Here is: playable web version .




  • it's a hybrid app, I've written it first for iOS (with cordova), later did some gulpjs tricks to automatically build a web version too;




  • there are many Simon clones, but most try to add stuff to the game, e.g. more lights, different sounds, etc. I think the old gameplay worked well and I'm trying to preserve that. BTW: here's a great post about reverse engineering Simon game.




  • then again, the devices have changed; I'm creating this as a phone/tablet-friendly game with pretty & minimal design. I have just one gameplay mode (single player) ready now, will be working on local multiplayer in future. You can follow me on twitter (@RepeatingWSimon) for more updates.




I'd be happy to hear your feedback!






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése