2014. augusztus 6., szerda

Choosing the optimum programming language


Hi guys,


Nowadays there are so many programming languages it's difficult for a non-programmer to know what is best for a particular situation. I'm looking at outsourcing the development of a website/app but would like some suggestions as to which languages may be most suitable.



  • The Website will be heavily database driven

  • The Website will start off as quite simple with users being sent reminders/sms messages based off the information they enter

  • In the future I'd like to analyze the information provided by the user and then search the database for optimal "offers" based on the information provided


Sorry this isn't that in depth but I'm in the early research stages and trying to get an idea of how much the development would cost without even knowing which language I should be look at! I understand that this could be done in many different languages but I'm interested in what is currently most popular for this type of thing.


Thanks in advance!






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése