2014. augusztus 1., péntek

Advice on migrating my Wordpress from /blog to parent directory


At the moment I maintain two websites on my domain, a flash portfolio page (yep I know...) and focus my primary attention on my blog. I'm looking at changing my theme to something that presents better as a portfolio and as part of that I want to migrate the Wordpress installation to the parent directory making it the main page for when you hit alexwisephotography.net.


My question is - What's the best way to do this in terms of maintaining the existing link structure I have without affecting my back links? I don't have many but would prefer to preserve this as much as possible. Would using 301 redirects be the best way? Or alternatively how can I maintain the existing link structure without redirects?






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése