2014. augusztus 1., péntek

Web Developers, I need your help!


Hello Web Developers!


I was wondering if anyone was able to push me in the right direction for a little web development project I'm about to start. I've been developing a few small games in my spare time for the last year. I would really like to put them on the web as my own sort of portfolio where people can download my games, comment on them and make suggestions etc.


I've made a few flat html pages in my time, but nothing that you could really call a website with CSS and JavaScript. My main worry however is the hosting. I don't have (or really want) the equipment to host such a small site and would rather have a company that offers hosting services to host it for me.


Can anyone suggest a good site for learning how to develop a professional looking site for these purposes? I know there's W3Schools but wondered if any seasoned web developers would recommend anything else to follow?


If anyone could also recommend the best companies I should approach for the hosting of my site as well, that would be great!






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése