2014. augusztus 1., péntek

[Hiring] (Online) Designers wanted for.


I am a web developer who write code, I am not a designer and I prefer to outsource all of the design aspects to someone who knows what s/hes doing.


So therefore I am looking for 1-5 people that I can have available on skype and send them a spec at random and them to give me a quote and a timeframe back, your designs will then be built by me and that will be the end of your involvement in the projects.


You need to be a reliable web designer with at least 2-3 years of experience.


Designers who specialize in any of these fields are preferred: * UI/UX design * Corporate design * Landing pages * WebApp design


You will be paid per project or hourly depending on circumstances and will be receiving specs and assets primarily from me, I'll send you work when I need you and I expect a turnaround time of maximum 14 days depending on complexity.


You need to deliver your work in a neatly organized PSD. Photoshop knowledge is a must and you MUST understand English perfectly.


US or EU designers preferred.


PM or skype me(helge.sverre) with a link to your portfolio and some contact info.


(oops I messed up the title of this post, sorry)






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése