2014. augusztus 3., vasárnap

Local start-up in search of a web developer/designer


Hey guys. I've got an idea for a web based business that I have been planning out for the last month or so. I've had a consulting call with an established entrepreneur that does the same kind of work and he thinks its a great idea. I'm to the point now where I need to start reaching out to other people to make my idea come to life. Before I go to the online freelance websites to design and develop the site, I'd rather keep it local and see if there is anyone in the Myrtle Beach area that's interested. Right now I'm leaning towards work for hire, but if I meet the right person/people with the same vision and passion as me, I'd be open to partnerships. PM me if you're interested to get more details.






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése