2014. augusztus 1., péntek

Need help with creating website OR doing the creating for us


Hello, I want to make this short so I'll only cover the basics. I am part of a business team for a video game called League of Legends, this doesn't mean much to you but I figured the public would like to know.


I am looking to have a website made or help with making a website that will be receiving a good amount of traffic. I am new to this sort of stuff and I would like to get it right the first time. I can't offer much besides advertising your name and putting something into your portfolio for now. If business is to run smoothly, there will be more websites that will need to be created. There will also be upgrades to the main site once we get going, that potentially could make you some money.


We need a very basic website that will pretty much be something for us to sort out customers, view schedules, have paypal, and organize everything in a clean looking website.


If interested, I would prefer if you private messaged me and I can go further into details. I know there is not much incentive to create this website, but there is not much I can do as of now.


I WANT TO MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT NO MONEY/PRIZE/ANYTHING OF VALUE IS BEING OFFERED AS OF RIGHT NOW, I WILL FURTHER DISCUSS DETAILS WITH PEOPLE WHOM I TALK TO PERSONALLY.






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése