2014. augusztus 2., szombat

Programmer / designer for hire (C++ / C# / Android / WP8)


I have M.Sc. in information processing (specialized in software engineering). Experience in game development, scientific visualization and various programming projects involving both desktop and mobile platforms.


I can write cross-platform code that runs on multiple platforms, including mobile phones and tablets. I have experience in Android and WP8 development, and a year's worth of work experience in Unity development. I'm capable of doing web development as well, but it's something I'm not that experienced at. Unfortunately, I'm not able to do programming for OSX or iOS at the moment. I prefer to do my programming in either C++, C# or Java.


I'm looking for small-scale projects. For example, I'm your guy if you want to get a (relatively small) mobile app up and running, or if you need a code base for a game idea you have. I can also create quick prototypes, or design an application for you.


The price is negotiated on per-project, per-milestone basis.






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése