2014. augusztus 2., szombat

Thoughts on BlueHost?


Can I please hear someone's thoughts on BlueHost? I have a few questions. -In the $5/Month hosting plan you get a free domain, can you transfer that domain to a different web hosting service or no? -Is says Unlimited Bandwidth/Unlimited Storage. It it Unlimited or "Unlimited"? -I plan on running a small video-sharing site focused on gaming. My plan is in a couple years to have 1000 users, 100 of which are people regularly uploading 5-10 minute videos? Is BlueHost capable of something of this capacity? Overall, if you cannot recommend BlueHost or you've never used them what is a service you could recommend for my website idea I listed above. Thanks for all replies in advance, as a noob to Web Hosting it means a lot to me. EDIT: Or how is DreamHost? My only fear is that any unlimited plan except for one that's going to reach 3 figures a month is going to show signs of throttling when the site hits a high amount of traffic.






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése