2014. augusztus 3., vasárnap

Wordpress Premium vs Bluehost?


I've been blogging for awhile now but recently I stopped my first blog completely to start a new. I was initially on blogspot.com, but moved to Wordpress because it seemed like there was an array of resources I could learn from. However, it's all very overwhelming and I'm not quite sure how everything works.


I want to customise the CSS of my Wordpress, which is, as far as I'm aware, only available via Wordpress Premium. However, will Wordpress Premium allow me to access my blog via FTP (Filezilla)? Or would I have to buy premium and go through a hosting site, e.g. Bluehost? And what's Wordpress.org? I'm not exactly sure what my best option is/what is worth my buck, could you give me some suggestions? What did you opt for?


Can someone please help me define the differences!






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése