2014. augusztus 6., szerda

Have nothing.


I have recently returned to the states, to my grandmother's house in texas. I am 20 miles away from the nearest town. I used my savings on family issues, and have recently split from my family.


I have nothing to my name at the moment, and I need to fix this. I have housing and meals, that's it. I don't have any credit history since I was out of country for so long.


There is TDCJ, and other jobs in the area but I don't have a car. I do have a recommendation from a deceased sheriff for when I was a dispatcher before I left to move back in with my family. I also have certs in web design, java, A+ that I'm trying to monetize and find work online, but it's quite difficult. I've resorted to trying to do labor in the retirement home but they have contractors with the home owner's association with just about everything (lawn, computers, cars, etc). I'm currently just browsing craigslist and looking over odd jobs.


I really, really need some kind of advice. I was thinking of getting a credit card or something to buy a 2-3 thousand dollar car just so that I can get moving with a real job.






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése