2014. augusztus 2., szombat

Image Size Problem


I have been creating t shirt designs for a few years now using cs3 without a problem. I upload the designs to POD services like redbubble, cafepress, etc. They require the file to have a specific format, i.e. a PNG file with dimensions 12x16 @200 ppi. So I create a new design in photoshop with the required dimensions and save it as a psd with layers and then I save the finished (merged layer) PNG file that I upload, not complicated, pretty cut and dry. Normally the psd information and the png information match, but now for some reason, the file information in bridge doesn't match. The psd is at the required size, but the png is now at 10x13 @240 ppi., but when you open the png file in photoshop the file still has the right info ( 200 ppi) ,even though in bridge the ppi says 240. When I try to upload the image it is rejected because their uploader doesn't recognize the file format. Even files I made years ago at 200 ppi now say 240 ppi in bridge. If you can help me solve this problem, I'll send you some cash through paypal. Once again, I'm not using save for web, or doing anything other than creating a psd design and saving it as a png, which always worked before without issues.






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése