2014. augusztus 1., péntek

Skill Sets for large organization


I have worked in start-ups for my entire career till now (7 years). I have primarily on core java (java 6), and not on EE or frameworks like Spring/struts etc. Most of the stuff I worked on was built in-house, and external library usage was limited to Guava, Apache Commons, mybatis etc. There wasn't even proper version control setup.


I am shifting to a large organization in couple of weeks. Please suggest what all do I need to know, and could need to know to ensure smooth entry in the new role.


Have listed down a few myself:




  1. Java 8




  2. Software design patterns




  3. Webservices




  4. Frameworks like Netty and Akka




  5. Version control concepts.




  6. A web-framework like Play etc.








Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése