2014. augusztus 7., csütörtök

Looking for group to learn programming - Michigan


This might be a long shot, this might be the wrong reddit, but it's something I've thought about, off and on for quite sometime, and I can't find any other place to post it.


I'm looking to start/join a group that wants to learn to program together in person offline, around the southwest corner of Michigan. Offline face to face, I know that seems to some like I'm asking the wrong group of people, but I'm in fact very reclusive. In fact my wife is in shock that I'm actaully reaching out with this post. I'm a somewhat intermediate programmer, some java, python, C, C++, web design, mysql and ruby. But it's boring and lonely coding and learning solo. Coding in a group seems like it would be a great experiance to teach and learn from each other, and perhaps grow into more than just a bunch of people who want to learn, into a group of real programmers, who knows?


If you live in the northwestern Indiana or southwestern Michigan area of the US, and want to join up and make a programming group to learn and teach. Or if you're part of a group in that area and don't mind if I hang out, let me know.






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése