2014. augusztus 5., kedd

Need some advice on developing an eBay store


I started to learn HTML/CSS/JS/PHP/mySQL few months ago and at the same time I started to do easy gigs for earn some money and keep learning on the way. Last 2 months freelancing has become my full time job, still not as profitable as I want to but I'm really happy with what I done. Today a former customer asked me to make a custom eBay store for him and I need some advice on how to proceed.


Right now I just know that I have to read the eBay API documentation and create a developer account but I never used an API before and I'm kind of totally outside of my comfort zone, don't know where to start, my guess is understanding XML first (never used or heard before, as I said I'm pretty new to this webdev world).


Also I would like to show him some kind of checkpoints and set milestones and deadlines (that's for my safety, I feel more comfortable working X hours, asking for approval and getting paid for the work done before continue), like: 1. HTML scaffolding, 2. Add descriptions and content, 3. Images and style, 4. etc,... I gladly appreciate some advice on this.


tl;dr: new to webdev, customer pay me for custom ebay store, never used API's before, totally lost asking for advice to proceed.


Thank you very much.






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése