2014. augusztus 4., hétfő

Can't find a job.


Hi webdev!


I would like to ask you for advice as I cannot see how to make my situation better.


I have been fiddling around with programming for almost three years, last year I started working on oDesk and had my first major project in Ruby and a few minor ones connected mainly with front-end. Then I stopped working because I went to college. Now I have holidays and have been trying to find a job on oDesk and after month without success I feel quite desperate because web development is said to be really employable skill.


What am I doing wrong? I am trying to broaden my skills, I have learnt Django, a little node and I am trying to bite reactive programming and front-end MVC frameworks. No TDD/BDD/devops skills though.


I live in EU.






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése